Saturday, May 9, 2009

寂寞暴走 Ji Mo Bao Zou [Bursting Loneliness] by Fahrenheit

這裡的景色叫做曾經愛過 Zhe li de jing se jiao zuo ceng jing ai guo
The scenery here is called "once loved"

曾存在你的擁抱和溫柔 Ceng cun zai ni de yong bao he wen rou
Once it existed you caress and gentleness

開票根獨自重遊 Si kai piao gen du zi chong you
Tearing the ticket stub, wandering alone

票價是想念你的痛 Piao jia shi xiang nian ni de tong
The price is the anguish of missing you

你說做朋友並不是朋友 Ni shuo zuo peng you bing bu peng you
You said lets be friends, but we are not friends

我們比路人還陌生的多 Wo men bi lu ren hai mo sheng de duo
We are more unfamilliar with each other than strangers

感情的廢墟重建以後 Gan qing de fei xu chong jian yi hou
After rebuilding the ruins of my emotions

誰會偶爾回來走走 Shei hui ou er hui lai zou zou
Who will occasionally come back to visit?

我站在回憶的入口 Wo zhan zai hui yi de ru kou
I’m standing at the road of memories


走進我左胸口暴走的寂寞 Zou jin wo zuo xiong kou bao zou de ji mo
Walking into the loneliness of my left chest


赤裸裸的失落 一目了然的痛 Chi luo luo de shi luo yi mu le ran de tong
Naked disappointment, the resulting pain

讓我無法說淚是因為吹風 Rang wo wu fa shuo lei shi yin wei chui feng
I can't say I am tired, is because I am too fragile

我沿著命運的箭頭 Wo yan zhe ming yun de qian tou
I follow destiny’s arrow

無奈向前走到下個人的懷中 Wu nai xiang qian zou dao xia ge ren de huai zhong
Helplessly moving on to the nest person's warmth

愛你還沒愛夠你卻要我放手 Ai ni hai mei ai gou ni que yao wo fang shou
I haven’t loved you enough yet you want me to let go

誰都在時間的秘密花園中 你從沒走wo Shei dou zai shi jian de mi mi hua yuan zhong ni cong mei zou
In time’s Secret Garden, you never left

我說的愛你說的太自由 Wo shuo de ai ni shuo de tai zi you
I said I love you too freely

自由到彷彿我只是說說 Zi you dao fang fu wo zhi shi shuo shuo
So freely as if I’m just saying it for fun

未來的風景我沒愛過 Wei lai de feng jing wo mei ai guo
I never loved the future scenery

我只想念你的所有 Wo zhi xiang nian ni de suo you
I only miss you everything

我的愛你想你都以極速向回憶暴衝 Wo de ai ni xiang ni dou yi ji su xiang hui yi bao chong
My love and thoughts of you move extremely quickly towards memories

他們能看見的是虛偽的從容 Ta men neng kan jian de shi xu wei de cong rong
All they could see was a fake calmness

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I have recommended your blogs to many friends like Danaty, Freearticle, Fengshui, chinafan, freearticle etc. I expect your valuable suggestions about
    my Business Blog. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote using this link.
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

    ReplyDelete