Thursday, June 11, 2009

只對你有感覺 Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue [Only Have Feelings For You] by Fahrenheit ft Hebe

wú jiě de yǎn shén
无解的眼神
Unexplainable expression in your eyes

xīn xiàng hǎi dǐ zhēn
心像海底针
My heart is like needles at the bottom of the sea

guāng shì cāi cè wǒ shí yù bù zhèn
光是猜测我食欲不振
It's just a guess, my appetite .....

yǒu diǎn fán rén yòu yǒu diǎn mí rén
有点烦人又有点迷人
Slightly annoying, and slightly fascinating

làng màn méi tiān fèn
浪漫没天分
In romance there is no talent

fǎn yìng gòu chí dùn
反应够迟钝
The reaction is slow enough

bú gòu jǐn shèn huā tiǎo cuò yán sè
不够谨慎花挑错颜色
Without enough caution, you picked the wrong colored flower

dàn hěn máo dùn xǐ huān nǐ de bèn
但很矛盾喜欢你的笨
But its very contradictory, the foolishness of liking you

wéi xiào zài měi zài tián
微笑再美再甜
Your smile is once again beautiful, once again sweet

bú shì nǐ de dōu bù tè bié
不是你的都不特别
It's not special if it's not yours

yǎn lèi zài kǔ zài xián
眼泪再苦再咸
Your tears are once again miserable, once again salty

yǒu nǐ ān wèi yòu shì qíng tiān
有你安慰又是晴天
If you're here to comfort me, its once again a sunny day

kào de zài jìn zài tiē
靠的再近再贴
Leaning on you is once again intimate, once again like glue

shǎo le yǒng bào jiù suàn tài yuǎn
少了拥抱就算太远
Losing your embrace, its like your too distant

quán shì jiè zhī duì nǐ yǒu gǎn jué
全世界只对你有感觉
In the whole world, I only have feelings for you

wán de zài fēng zài yě
玩的再疯再野
Playing is once again crazy, once again limited

nǐ dèng yī yǎn wǒ jiù shōu liàn
你瞪一眼我就收敛
When you pass me a glance, I feel weak

mǎ lù zài kuān zài yuǎn
马路再宽再远
The road is once again broad, once again distant

zhī yào nǐ qiān jiù hěn ān quán
只要你牵就很安全
As long as you lead, I'll feel safe

wǒ huì yòu guāi yòu nián
我会又乖又黏
I will be well behaved and will stick to you

wēn róu tǐ tiē jué bù fū yǎn
温柔体贴绝不敷衍
With tenderness I will give every care to you, no way will I .....

wǒ zhī duì nǐ yǒu gǎn jué
我只对你有感觉
I only have feelings for you

tǐ tiē què nián rén
体贴却黏人
I'll give every care to you, but will also stick to you

ài kū què wēn shùn
爱哭却温顺
Love to cry, but will be docile

yǒu shí tiān zhēn yǒu shí hěn xié è
有时天真有时很邪恶
Sometimes innocent, sometimes vivacious

duì nǐ shuǎ hěn jiù shì shě bù de
对你耍狠就是舍不得
To you, I act ruthless, but I hate to be this way

qǐng xī shōu yǎng fèn
请吸收养分
Please draw out my nutrients

ràng nǎo dài píng héng
让脑袋平衡
to let my head be balanced

yào nǐ xiàn shēn dòng zuò màn tūn tūn
要你现身动作慢吞吞
I want you to first personally slowly take action

zěn me chéng rèn wǒ fēi nǐ bù kě
怎么承认我非你不可
How am I supposed to admit that I want you but no one else

No comments:

Post a Comment