Thursday, April 23, 2009

小烏龜 Xiao Wu Gui [Little Turtle] by Nicholas Teo

zhe shou ge yao gei yi ge ren [This song is for someone]
ge sheng dai ti yu yan [Music replaces my words]
shen qing zhi zeng bu jian [My affection for her only increases]
na yi ke wen ta de lian [The moment I kiss her face]
di zhuan tian xuan [The world starts to twirl]

ai de gan jue [The feeling of love]
bi ying tao geng tian [is sweeter than cherries]
shuang yan fang song shan dian [Our eyes light up sparks]
neng chao yue ji xian [and breaks through all limitations]
rang ren wang le ji jie [It lets us forget which season we are in]
ai cheng le jing dian [Love becomes a classic]
wei ta fu chu suo you ai yuan [I give her all my love]

yao ni yong yuan shi wo de xiao wu gui [I want you to be my little turtle forever]
wo ai ni [I love you]
mei yi tian [everyday]

No comments:

Post a Comment