Monday, August 10, 2009

翅膀 Chi Bang [Wings] by Cyndi Wang



Di xia tie shi ni xuan ze li kai de fang xiang
The subway train leaves for your destination
Hui yi di tu shi wo mi lu shi de xin yang
Memories are the map I follow when I lost my way
Ru ye de chu chuang qing chen de cao chang
Window at nightfall, early morning playground
Zhe ci mei you ni zai wo shen pang
This time, you are not around

Ji mo shi bu xu yao bei yuan liang de yuan liang
Loneliness is a forgiveness that doesn't need to be given
Ai qing zhong yu shi bei ni shan chu de guo wang
After all, love is the pass u obliterate
Tian hei tian liang du xian de mi wang
At twilight or at daylight, everthing looks so confused
Wo zai na li shi qu le fang xiang
Where did I go wrong?

Xing fu de na yi shuang chi bang
The wings of happiness
Fei bu dao ni shuo guo de yuan fang
cannot fly to the faraway place you told
Yun ruo ju sang ke yi bian cheng hai yang
When clouds feel down, they can turn into the sea
Wo de shang xin neng zen mo shi fang
but how can I heal my broken heart?
Xing fu xu yao yi shuang chi bang
To find happiness, I need a pair of wings
Dai wo fei wang yong gan de fang xiang
that lets me fly courageously to destination
Lian xi zhu jian qiang xue xi hui yi wang
Training to be strong, learning to forget
Deng dai cai hong zai ci chu xian zhan chi fei xiang
and waiting for a rainbow to appear again

No comments:

Post a Comment